Thursday, July 2, 2009

Update #1 - Thursday - Way Too Early + Half Way Already?!

WARNING: This post may result in excessive randomness. The Mighty Dream Team is not to be held responsible for damages occured during these bouts of randomosity.

Yeah, sometimes I wonder why I do this: Because here I am, using a laptop that shrunk in the wash (It's my lil bro's UMPC), that I can barely type on, there's no lights on in the house except for the screen and a candle.

I'm hungry, and I've just realized that we are half way through the ScavHunt already.

Woah.

I think that, even though our team is possibly the most dysfunctional, I've had a lot of fun while I've done this. When this is over, I will miss it heaps.

But there's always next year.

Now to break my fast and eat before I fade to a small shadow, which would be a shame, because I'm fairly sure that shadows aren't quite as useful as me being alive. <\random>

No comments:

Post a Comment