My enthusiasm is overwhelming.
I jumped into it, thinking "It's only about 400 words to write, it's not that difficult." Sadly, I was mistaken.
Firstly, it is nearly impossible to write decently with one of those pens, for more reasons than one, firstly because the reservoir was being dopey; for the first few words, it would give out great globs of ink, before the ink would mysteriously drain out; leaving me wondering if there was any better way of doing this. Also, the nib had a tendency to slide back into the pen/holder.
So I thought, what about a toothpick? That would write a lot smaller, but unfortunately the toothpick had a point that kept scratching the paper, and the ink went weird...
SO, I then thought, a matchstick has a small enough bit to write on, and the ned isn't pointy, but that turned out to be too short to write properly....
SO...I was kind of sick of this comedy of errors, so eventually I found that a wooden chopstick that we had lying around made the perfect writing implement. Well, as perfect as a a wooden that is being used to write a blog that really should be on the net, WHERE IT BELONGS!
I ended up with ink all over my hands, but it was worth it!

I'm a piece of artwork! . . .
I have modelling clay as well, so will write that tomorrow, but still need to find a big enough piece of wood.
No comments:
Post a Comment