Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Update #3.5 - Wednesday - After the Worship Night (AKA I didn't hear about any special clues...)

Wow, today was a long day! But, I believe this was one of the more productive days that we have had, even if we did have some mishaps.

Good Stuff: I finished a few more items (Biblical Defenestration +Poop Deck, Gangplank & possibly the bottle in a ship as well). The worship night (which the judges said would count as bonus points if you attended) was still pretty awesome (in my humble opinion).

Bad Stuff: The ScavHuntHelpLine called during the one half-hour that our team member couldn't answer the phone (good job getting your learner's permit Mat! =] ) and so that was a disaster, but there might still be hope for us.

Yeah, I guess I will leave tonight with a Tama Update (this might actually become a regular feature =P ) : When I left for the worship night, I completely forgot about it...so I asked Mum to pause it...and she forgets as well...come home afterward to find the thing asleep with only 1 heart of happiness and 2 for hunger. Uh oh...but I learned why I didn't survive with one in the first place.

-AbandoningReality

No comments:

Post a Comment